Dec 20, 2014
1. God has your back. In good times and not so good times, God is always there. Believe and trust in Him and everything will be okay.
2. Do more of what you love. Blogging, walking, sleeping, getting massages, travelling, surfing...I want a whole lot more of each in 2015!
3. Say yes to yourself a little bit more often. I tend to put myself last on my to-do list, especially when it comes to the people I love. I often think of others before myself and while I do not ever want to change this about me, I think I need to be a little bit more 'selfish' with my time and money. I have to put my needs and wants first from time to time.
4. Focus on your health. If I want to live a full and happy life, I need to take care of the instrument that allows me to do it all...my body.
5. Strike somethings off your bucket list. I accomplished quite a few big goals this year. There are no words to describe the feelings that accompanied each of them. I want to feel that again in 2015!
6. YOLO. You only live once. If it makes you happy, if you can't stop thinking about it, if it's something you want to do, if it's in your heart...go for it!
7. Quality over quantity. Relationships, food, wine...etc. :)
8. Have Less. Do More. Be More.
9. Rewild yourself. Go outside. Go Barefoot. Swim in the sea. Walk with animals. Listen to nature.
10. Get on top of your finances. Set up funds for retirement, medical, savings, insurance etc.
Dec 15, 2014
I also believe in people. I believe that dogs are one of God's greatest gifts to us. I believe in everlasting love. I believe that we are meant to live and not just exist. I believe in travel. I believe in God.
What do you believe in?
Dec 14, 2014
I haven't done a post like this in ages. However, I was compelled to do one today when Clarence House released these photos of His Royal Cuteness...aka Prince George. Can this little guy get any cuter!?!
I'm on a royal role today...my second favourite link from around the web just happens to include Prince George's mama. After she was told to 'keep wrapping', Kate immediately gets back to work but not before using her eyes to convey her thoughts on the command...
I'd go with something along the lines of 'W.T.H.!'
For my fourth choice, head on over to this website where you will find a collection of desktop wallpaper by talented creatives from around the world. I currently have this one displayed on my computer...
And last but certainly not least...one of my favourite websites. It's my go to source for information and inspiration.